7.21.2010

i am all about vintage


vintage, vintage, vintage! i love owning something that has a history, a past life, a story, a tale. so, i thought i would share a photo of these ceramic vintage vases i purchased on ebay awhile back. i first spotted them on the style files http://style-files.com/2009/09/23/vase-collection-for-sale-on-ebay/ which is a beautiful site full of global international finds. this is my first collection of something and that makes me happy (well besides vintage clothing)! some other things i cherish that have a history: the credenza was my grandmother's (it has been painted the color bon voyage by behr paint), the iron sculpture was given to my parents as a wedding gift in 1970, the driftwood is from beach bungalow in sag harbor, ny, and the portrait is of me at 3 years of age from 1975. i am dating myself here...ooops! keep your eyes out for some vintage clothing posts in the future. xo nikki


✱ song of the moment
SIDEWAYS
 the clarence greenwood recordings
 citizen cope

No comments: