8.08.2011

love + light


























hi there! i know i have been MIA. i have missed blogging, but yoga has kind of taken over in the passion area as of late. i have been submerged in the world of love + light; just having finished my first 200 hour teacher training and then recently was so so honored to have been accepted into the Conquering Lion Training Program with renowned NYC yoga teacher Kelly Morris, starting in september. all the while trying to start my own business, and of course tippy top of my list, that which i am most passionate about is being a mother to my two beautiful boys. anyhow, enough of me...here are some of my favorites, from the many brilliant photos i came across on gretchen jones' blog...remember her? she was the winner of project runway season 8. love love love (did i say LOVE) her aesthetic and her fashion and jewelry collection. check her out PRONTO- she is such an inspiration!! ok gotta run. until we meet again (so many ideas and not enough time in the day and night)...
much love (+ light), nikki xoxo







































    
          




























  


















PS: besides leaving you with the most brilliant motto above...for info on any and all of these photos posted (plus so many more) please check out gretchen jones' blog, or feel free to email me or contact me via facebook.

dig this!
SKINNY LOVE
bon iver















No comments: